jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

How do you give a hub an icon?

1. ValentineSmith profile image60
    ValentineSmithposted 6 years ago

I can't seem to figure out how to give my hubs thumbnail icons. How do you change it? Thanks.

1. ValentineSmith profile image60
      ValentineSmithposted 6 years ago in reply to this

gracias all

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Once you add images to your hub, the first image automatically becomes the icon. If no images, your avatar image will automatically become the icon - once you have uploaded an avatar image to your profile page, that is.

3. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

You upload a profile picture. It will show up as your hub thumbnail as default. If you use pictures in your hubs it will be the thumbnail for your hub. Don't forget to browse through the learning center first, Welcome to HP smile
    Best Regards

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you ever read the prior posts? Or did you just paraphrase what I said?

1. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No need to get nasty. If you take a look at the post times, your posts were one minute (or less) apart. I am sure that she was typing a response and didn't see what you posted.

Even if that weren't the case, the last time I checked this was not the "Website Examiner Forum," and anyone and everyone is free to post here at will.

1. 0

Of course, but I will always be happy to give you credit if you post before me. If that's OK with you, that is. It is common courtesy.

1. lrohner profile image84
            lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you not read what I wrote? There is no way that she knew that you had already posted. You must be new on forums, otherwise you would know that this is a common occurrence that cannot be helped. 

And no. Please do not reference me in any of your posts. I've seen enough of them to know better.

1. 0

I read what you wrote and do not believe your assumption to be accurate. So I was responding to the "Even if that weren't the case" part of your post. In any event, thanks for trying to set things straight.

2. SunSeven profile image62
        SunSevenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you ever read the forums?
        I don't.
        I am sorry, that you felt that way.
        I dont feel the necessity to explain it to you.
        And I certainly do not feel like picking up a fight with anyone.
        You are the BEST. smile

4. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

Do you ever read the prior posts?  Or did you just paraphrase what was said?   LOL     See, even I can do that.   This may be a new strategy for me, because it takes so little thought and effort.

1. 0

Roger that!

5. 4x4 profile image80
    4x4posted 6 years ago

Valentine Smith would you care to tell us if you got the answer(s) that you need and end this thread.

I want to respond but I'm having second thoughts.

working