jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

My new hub

1. fastfreta profile image82
    fastfretaposted 7 years ago

HELP!  I'm writing a new hub and I got this while I was trying to complete it and I can't get out of it.  It won't let me edit and close out my hub.

Stay-The-Course-To-Accomplish-Your-Goal'; eh.setValidators({},{ articleTitle: function(ele) { eh.validateMandatory(ele, 'Please specify a title for your Hub.'); eh.validateNoWords(ele, bad_words, 'Some words in the title do not conform with the editorial policy.'); }, categoryId: function(ele) { eh.validateNot(ele, 0, 'Please choose a category for your hub.');     }, newGroupName: function(ele) { if($F("articleGroupId") == -1) { eh.validateGroupName(ele, Array("HAIR GROWTH CLUB", "Health", "Family", "Travel", "FOOD", "Motivation")); } else { // in this case, ele won't be re-evaluated, but is also // irrelevant -- so just reset the error flag delete eh.errors[ele.id]; } } }); eh.handleSubmitServerError = function(req) { eval(req.responseText); if(mssg) { if (!$('publishErrors')) new Insertion.Top(this.form, '
    '); pubErrorDiv = $('publishErrors'); pubErrorDiv.className = 'alert'; pubErrorDiv.innerHTML = mssg; // reset publish status var artStatus = $('newStatus'); if(artStatus) artStatus.value = ''; } } function do_save(status,btnid) { var btn = $(btnid); // disable the button for 2.5 seconds to prevent double clicks if( btn) { btn.disabled = true; setTimeout( '$(\'' + btnid + '\').disabled = false;', 2500 ); } var artStatus = $('newStatus'); if (artStatus && status) artStatus.value = status; // enable button before the window unloads window.onbeforeunload = function() { btn.disabled = false; } return eh.save(); }

I don't know what to do, I've tried everything to get out of it.

2. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

Bump this if nothing else! A few people reported a similar issue earlier today. Paul Deeds said to try using shift+refresh?

fastfretaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Okay, I'm one of those computer illiterates, so please help me with that.  I know shift, but where is refresh on the computer, or what key do I use for refresh?  Thank you so much izzyM.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

While pressing the shift key, press the right hand mouse button.  In firefox, choose "reload", but other browsers may be different, I'm not sure.  It doesn't seem to work at all with my MSN face on IE.

fastfretaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you wilderness, I did that and it worked.  I'm using Google Chrome and "reload" is there and not refresh.  So thank you both, IzzyM and wilderness, I finally got out of it.

1. wilderness profile image96
            wildernessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great!  Glad to be of assistance.  Now finish your hub - it sounds interesting through all the gibberish.

working