jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Eeeeeek

1. Slainia profile image60
    Slainiaposted 6 years ago

Is it a good sign that p.d - my website is showing up consistently in first 200 searches for one or two fo my terms, and an article l linked from redgage is showing up in top 100?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Redgage has a good number of backlinks. As your site mature and gain backlinks, it will rank higher than Redgage posts.

Slainiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope so. In meantime, though, at least theres a noticable change. I just have to keep working, and writing, and reading and researching. hrm. WRWR?

2. itech profile image54
    itechposted 6 years ago

You should try to get first 10 positions....

The site is a month old. I'm not rushing too much. But...oh my this is fun. When I first started it, it was at about 700... quite a difference.

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

and welcome Slainia

http://commentpassions.com/images/howdy/cwogirlHowdyBehnd.jpg

1. itech profile image54
        itechposted 6 years ago in reply to this

roll lol  hmm hmm

3. thisisoli profile image61
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

You definitely want to be in the top 10 search results, but also success depends on people actually searching for teh keywords you choose.

Thats actually what I'm worried about - that I've picked the wrong terms. This si all pretty much based on my own research, tho, so I'm fully expecting to make mistakes. I just hope whatever mistakes I do make don't leave permanent damage.. (assuming l do the work to fix them.) Wish l knew how to tell if a search term is strong - ie if people actually use it. So far I've been going based on what I would search for, if I wanted this type of info, but I"m not great at search engines.

Anyway. For tonight it's definite improvment. I've only been running a site for a month and - a week, actually. Lol.

working