jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Where oh where do I paste my copied AdSence code?

1. MaritimeGem profile image59
    MaritimeGemposted 6 years ago

Finally after much how to reading I think I have done everything right to get the google code that is mine to add to my hubs,, but cannot figure out how to add it, I cant find it in edit,,, someone please read this and help!

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Click on your account page then the affiliate settings button. paste your adsense publisher code in the appropriate box for adsense and then save.

This is not the html code they give you for webpages. it is the publisher id number you will find in the upper right corner of the page when you are logged into google.

1. fresnavee profile image60
      fresnaveeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is the same way I did it. But it seems to have slightly changed (at least for me.) I was made to click the yes radio button to "Do you have an account already?" Then I entered my Google adsense email, the last five digits of my phone number and my zip code. Voila, Google Ads. smile

3. Dale Nelson profile image31
    Dale Nelsonposted 6 years ago

Hi Maritime Gem,

In the top right corner you will see the "my account" section.Click there and in the middle top you will see "Affiliate settings". open it and you will see the space provided for google adsense.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Yeah go to 'my account' then look for the 'affiliate settings' link.  From here you can enter your adsense ID, please remember it is spelt 'Adsense' not 'Adsence'!

You do NOT enter any actual adsense code in hubpages, just the Adsense ID.

A lot of the information you are asking for here can easily be found in the Hubpages help pages!