jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

My Recent Hub Best Search Engines 2010 is on the 2nd page of Google!!

1. liljen23 profile image72
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Hello everyone, I just published a hub about the best search engines of 2010 and it is on the second page.. I am so excited, I hope I can get to the 1st page!!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats my dear,

2. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

That's great, liljen, but I'd have kept quiet if I was you - now you'll have all the wannabes copying your hub!

3. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Congratulations, liljen23!  That is inspiring!  I went to see it and tested a couple of different terms, and there you were!!!

I was so inspired by you, I went to check some of my own hubs.  Most are not so high yet - but a few of mine are moving up (sadly, the ones that are probably not searched very often). 

You definitely give the rest of us some hope.  smile big_smile smile big_smile smile big_smile

4. Aiden Roberts profile image88
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

Well done to you!
    Let's hope you are 1st page soon; keep up the good work.

5. NaomiR profile image86
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

Well done! Hope it moves up soon!

6. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Dare I ask what the keyword phrase was that landed you on the second page of results?

7. liljen23 profile image72
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for the congrats, and darkside you should know what those keywords are?? LOL.. Best Search Engines 2010

8. MM Del Rosario profile image80
    MM Del Rosarioposted 6 years ago

Congratulations !!!!well done

1. liljen23 profile image72
      liljen23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks MM, I completed another search towards my other articles and they come up and this forum post come up in Google as well.. I love Hubpages..