jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In keyword research hell - someone just put me out of my misery

1. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

A fairly vital flaw in my plan to make money online is that I hate doing keyword research. I downloaded Market Samurai this week and it has made the chore mildly more entertaining.

I feel like I am panning for gold - siftting through loads of rubbish to find that one gleaming nugget.

So how do you cope - do you bite the bullet and do it for hours at a stretch? Or do you pace yourself and do a little bit at a time?

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I proceed to https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and then call it a day. It’s all I know. Other tips would be much appreciated.

3. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

I spent nearly all last week doing keyword research and it can get a bit tiresome. The analogy of panning for gold is a good one - it's finding the odd nugget that can potentially earn me lots of money that keeps me at it!

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

I tend to do stuff in batches - this seems to be more efficient and less stressful. Once I get tired of a particular task, I move on to the next smile

5. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

The other tasks I have loned up to distract me are: backlinking, washing up, and laundry - really hard to choose which bit if excitement to get on with next smile Gonna go get some sunshine while doing the school run instead.

Got an entire child (& distraction) free day tomorrw - I fully intend to find at least one golden nugget and I am not stopping until I do.