jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Let's all think about this kid for a minute.

1. raymondphilippe profile image82
    raymondphilippeposted 8 years ago

I came across this hub and i thought I'd share it with you.

Maybe it will help.

2. dojimonster profile image59
    dojimonsterposted 8 years ago

Hmm very sad indeed...I'll pray for that kid. However, I really hate to say this. But I just read Maggy's hub about that substandard hub...I really think that Srgolfer should put that in the forum instead of in the hub. Sorry for bringing this up Sir, I really do hope that your grandson will be okay.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Technically it is a substandard hub, but considering its message it does not really matter I think...

1. dojimonster profile image59
      dojimonsterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I guess you're right..

4. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

I just went and read it....I think it was written by someone in pain who just needed to get it out. 

Not normal hub material, but probably a healing tool in this instance.  If nothing else, the comments left are offering up supportive words, which may be very comforting to the author.

I certainly don't mind, and hope it helps somehow.

1. Lifebydesign profile image80
      Lifebydesignposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad I stumbled across it from your hub raymondphilipe. I think that's one of the greatest things about this online community- I didn't mind either. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

5. 0
    MOmmagusposted 8 years ago

I just wanted to say that I don't care that his hub is "substandard" mine probably r too. He justs needs some support and prayers for his sick grandson, not a freakn' report card on his hub.

6. 0
    RUTHIE17posted 8 years ago

MOmmagus--couldn't agree with you more!  There's a time and a place for rules and if this rule gets broken but results in a load of prayers and good thoughts for the little boy that's OK by me.

7. Bonnie Ramsey profile image89
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

I agree! While it may be sub-standard by hub definition, it is definitly up to par for support purposes and I truly hope he finds the support and comfort he needs in the comments there. This community is great when needed and I am sure he will appreciate it. He may come back and write a great hub in an update on his grandson. Hopefully good news in it!