jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Kontera ads not showing on my hub pages

1. 61
    Vin79posted 6 years ago

I signed up to show Kontera ads since Google did not approve my adsense account. But I still see Google ads and not Kontera ads. As per the help topics I tried viewing my hubs after signing out of my account but I still don't see any Konera ads. 'Am I doing something wrong?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

According to Kontera, it typically takes about 24 hours or so for the ads to start showing.

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I'm no expert but maybe suggest clearing your history and refresh the page to view your site after logging out hmm just a thought.

4. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Kontera ads do not appear if you are still logged in to Hubpages, log out and take another look.

Kontera ads also take a while to optimizeon keywords in my experience.

Besides, Kontera will only earn you a tenth of what adsense can, why were you denied?

Amazon Associates can earn you more than Adsense.

Google Adverts are always displayed on Hubpages, the split changes from 100% hubpages when you insert your adsense ID, then it is changed to 60% your code, 40% Hubpages.

1. cohenj88 profile image59
      cohenj88posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Vin79,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. I just checked your HubPages not signed in to Hubpages, and I am seeing Kontera ads on your Hubs. Are you still having problems?

In general terms both Oli and Website Examiner are correct, it does take up to 24 hours after implementation for ads to be displayed and you can only see those ads if you're signed out of HubPages. But I think your Hubs are okay now.

- Jonathan Cohen
      Kontera Community Manager