jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Is there a way we can create more profit for us all via hubpages?

1. salt profile image66
    saltposted 6 years ago

Reading the post on daily income via adsense, is there a way we can increase our earnings ...? Does anyone have any ideas that could create a higher cash flow via hubpages?

1. leeberttea profile image60
      leebertteaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I think those that are earning the top dollars should share those earnings with everyone else. It isn't fair that some are doing better than others after all, we are all members of the Hub community and should share equally in the rewards.roll

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

I think you will benefit from poking around the forums. On any given day there is at least one thread talking about the subject of making more money on Hubpages smile

EDIT: Looks like you are doing it already. Good start smile

1. salt profile image66
      saltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks misha, I am thinking of something that maybe we could do that would increase our overall profit for everyone, not just via the adsense..etc.. although, I have joined the challenge for the 100 dollar a day hub.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

I think it happens automatically. The more backlinks every one of us builds to their own hubs, the more popularity and authority site as a whole acquires, which in turn gives better SE ranking to every single hub smile

4. Dobson profile image81
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

Misha is correct. We do not need to jump through specials hoops to increas the overall earnings. As we continue to tie our content to other places around the internet (backlinks) we draw more people in who see how great the set up is here and get interested and the things just doubles back on itself.

5. melbel profile image91
    melbelposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I would love to make more on adsense. I wish the hubpages staff would allow some of us to place ads in different areas on our hubs. On some of my hubs I KNOW ads would be better in a different location on my hubs.

6. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

The simplest way to earn more is to write more. 

I would also follow some of the SEO techniques posted around the forums, will vastly increase the earning power of everything you write.

1. brettb profile image70
      brettbposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd also add that as well as writing MORE, you have to write SMARTER. Stick all your hubs into Google Analytics. Wait 6 months until you have enough data for the statistics to become reliable, then write more of the hubs that are making good money.

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image87
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thisisoli, I disagree with you on your point of writing more hubs, it's quality content that counts. Look at Misha he has a very small  amount of hubs but makes most money.

1. thisisoli profile image72
        thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Quality content helps, but I think Misha's success is more down to some god-like backlinking investments than on page SEO.

1. thranax profile image58
          thranaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its is, he told us he uses paid backlinks already. Also, thats just for hubpages he showed us his earnings for - he has blogs and sites that I am assuming make a LOT more then his Hubpage articles.

7. maruthirp profile image61
    maruthirpposted 6 years ago

Just one thing you must follow. Write the content that not only hubbers will like but entire world like. Just analyze that if people around world are interested about what you are going to write. If so search engines will catch your hubs faster and drive traffic to your hub.

8. JoshuaBlack profile image60
    JoshuaBlackposted 6 years ago

Use the Google Adwords Keyword Research tool. This will show you the more expensive keywords that you can write about, whic will give you more money per click on your pages. Don't go for the keywords that people are not looking for.

-Joshua Black
    The Underdog Millionaire