jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

If you could change one thing in your past what would it be?

1. 0
    sarahsherlockposted 6 years ago

This week I have been working on preparation for an inspection and have spent countless hours wishing I could go back a few months and change things. Part of me thinks it wouldn't make any difference to my current situation if I did. The other part of me is wishing the time back again. That's human nature I guess.

If you could go back into your past and change just one thing, what would it be?

1. lorlie6 profile image86
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Months?  Well, I'm not as young as your avatar appears, so I'd say years.  Drugs, and lots of them, sarahsherlock.  I grew up in the 70's and it was what was done then, you know, expanding our consciousnesses and all.  Bad deal all around.
      But all I'm guilty of now is smoking-which is bad enough, I know.
      That too shall pass!

2. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

i think there are lots of things i would change, now that i am older and wiser......

i would definately believed in myself a litle more, and not let people treat me so badly

3. warchild75 profile image50
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

learning how to make money on the internet through writing several years ago so that by now i would be making thousands!!!!smile

4. rgarnett profile image89
    rgarnettposted 6 years ago

I would have thought more of myself - gave myself more worth.

5. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't change anything, because I really don't know the exact chain of events that led me to where I am now, and I love where I am now and it would be tragic to inadvertently head my life down a different path by changing something.