jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

How do i make money with my hubs?

1. xeniam profile image59
    xeniamposted 6 years ago

I already signed up for adsense. Is there anything else i need to do or sign up for?

2. Richieb799 profile image63
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Wait to find out if you've been accepted by adsense, and then work hard but it does involve hard work.

3. xeniam profile image59
    xeniamposted 6 years ago

Thanks, i am ready to work for it.

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Welcome Xeniam! HubPages offers a choice of four vendors: Google AdSense, Amazon, eBay and Kontera. I don't think eBay is accepting new applications though. I don't know much about Kontera, but look up Relache--she's the resident expert. Nelle Hoxie is the resident Amazon/eBay expert.

You should really read through all of the information that HP offers in their Help and FAQs, and also read some of the informative hubs that people like Darkside, Misha and Sunforged have to offer.

Sunforged has a pretty good tutorial here. The best advice I can give to you is to ask questions, read the info being shared on the forums and read everything the experts have to offer.

5. 0
    MyMoneyTalksposted 6 years ago

You may want to include some pictures, videos and news feeds within your hubs because people enojoy variety. Also Google will pick these up better, you can also learn about bookmarking and keywords. I don't know if Google will accept you with only 2 hubs, but it takes about a week for them to review you, you will want to get cracking with some more hubs.

6. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I also believe you can learn a lot by reading hubs by lrohner and some of the other people whom she mentioned. Creating valuable hubs is a special craft; there are many hubs here - mine included - that were never written with that in mind.

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Unless you want to learn how to use Nutella or how to sell toasters and cookbooks, they may not be the best read right now. Several resident experts have created really great step-by-step hubs that will walk you through the basics.

7. kmackey32 profile image83
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Wait about a year... lol

8. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You need to read the terms of service for this site, and you need to read them right away.

http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

Rape and torture fantasy fiction is not only disgusting but a major violation of the rules.

1. xeniam profile image59
      xeniamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Rape and torture fantasy fiction is not for everyone and everyone is entitled to an opinion. However, i did not realize that it was a violation of the rules. I will be sure to remove it immediatley

9. xeniam profile image59
    xeniamposted 6 years ago

Thank you for all the advice.

10. 0
    Old Justinposted 6 years ago

Wowsers that is some hardcore stuff. I am new to Hub as well- are things like this commonplace?

1. thisisoli profile image63
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nah they tend to get unpublished pretty quickly.

Different strokes for different folks though!

Fiction is fiction, should murder mysteries be denounced, chrime thrillers?

It all is immoral but plenty of people write about it.

2. Rafini profile image85
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you run into anything that goes against Terms Of Service you have the right & responsibility to report it to HP Admins. (in order to keep the site clean)

11. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

in response to the original question asked, sign up to Amazon too, you might be able to sell a few books based on similar concepts/genres to your own writing.

working