jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Interviewing hubber.

1. sarovai profile image63
    sarovaiposted 6 years ago

Name the hubber you want to interview? And reason out why you want to interview? To learn something from him? or to point out what mistake he/she do? or Which attracts you in him /her?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

While I do not feel the urge to interview anyone in particular, I would be willing to interview any Hubber who wishes to be. Everyone has something important and unique to contribute, the interviewer's challenge is to get that to come out.

3. mythbuster profile image86
    mythbusterposted 6 years ago

I have a list of hubbers I think would be interesting to interview!

lxxy, IzzyM, waynet, blake4d, moonmaiden...I shouldn't continue with the list or I'll take up paragraphs and paragraphs worth of space. These are just a few...

4. cupid51 profile image51
    cupid51posted 6 years ago

I don't think that interviewing a hubber is required. The information, any hubber willing to share, is there in their profile; other information they might not be willing to share! smile

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd like to interview Bill Gates! (Oh wait, you said hubber.)

Misha, Marisa Wright, Relache to name a few!

5. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 6 years ago

I would want to interview MythBuster, ralwus, Tantrum, Cosette, qwark, mentalist acer, ahhh...so many!

If I had to make a list of 10 I'd take the most varied ten; ie. try to include someone from all age, race, yadda, yadda. All demos.

6. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

I've had long and interesting conversations with Greek One...
    but they always end up in fights and tears

7. 59
    C. Ramsdellposted 6 years ago

Honestly? Lela Davidson and K9keystrokes, for the most part. They seem like very interesting, different people.