jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Search Previously Written Hubs - Insert Link Box

1. Hub Llama profile image79
    Hub Llamaposted 6 years ago

Now that I have gotten up to 100 hubs, I've noticed something that slows me down and is turning linking into a burden. Unless you remember exactly how you titled a hub (more specifically, unless you remember the first word of the hub title) finding the right hub to link to can be kind of time consuming. Scrolling through alphabetically is fine for those with a few hubs, or those who don't SEO their titles. But, if you optimize keywords at the front of your title, remembering exactly how a hub title starts is tougher.

I'd like to suggest a standard drop box search function where you can click on the down arrow (like now), but there is also a text box that you can type in that will search your titles. That way, you can just type in a main keyword and instantly find your hub, or at least really narrow it down.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

sounds like a reasonable request.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

There is a drop box by subject on your account page.

4. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Not in the link box though, I have to admit i haeve had to often open up my accounts apge to find a hub after forgetting the exact title of a hub. The new links tool has helped a little with that though smile