jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Best Google Adsense Alternative

1. Info Bucket profile image77
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

Which is the best google adsense alternative??

2. Hubbin4V12 profile image78
    Hubbin4V12posted 6 years ago

well it depends on where or what you intend to do with the ads. If your looking for something that functions like adsense, try yahoo ads, very similar though not as compatible with as many applications as adsense. If you need ads in your text content, try kontera, infolinks, and or vibrant ads, all of these provide ads in the form of text links in your content. Or if your looking for actual products to sell on commission try Amazon or Linkshare affiliate network, both of which provide you with text links, product links, and even banner links to put on your blogs, sites and hubs. Hope this helps and good luck making money.

3. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Here's another site I found as an alternative to Google Adsense.

Remember, Google remains the elephant in the industry.

1. Info Bucket profile image77
      Info Bucketposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanx both of you, and i have another question... Is chitika good one as adsense?

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

There is not a good replacement to Adsense in my opinion.

Chitika is good but you MUST have your sites approved for the premium select portion of their advertisers if you wish to see any significant earnings!

5. Golf Swing King profile image61
    Golf Swing Kingposted 6 years ago

Chikita is probably the most decent alternative to Adsense.

6. surf traveler profile image86
    surf travelerposted 6 years ago

What is important here InfoBucket, is to know that from a revenue perspective, nothing comes close to Adsense for content publishers. So, chikita is ok, if you are looking at them because you haven't received an adsense account yet.