jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Good Morning you Hublicious People

1. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

9am here in Ireland - warm and dry - rain yesterday but needed that for the spuds - hope you are all well smile

1. Princessa profile image86
      Princessaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good morning!
      A bit cloudy but hot and clammy in France.  We had a storm last night but hopefully it will be sunny again this afternoon.

2. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 6 years ago

5am in US, central time. It's nice tonight, some clouds, no rain!

3. cupid51 profile image50
    cupid51posted 6 years ago

It is now evening in India. The sky is cloudy (in eastern part of India) but a lot of humidity and uncomfortably hot! sad

4. sunbrite profile image60
    sunbriteposted 6 years ago

Good morning all. Hope you have a great day and stay cool!

5. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

Evening all, nice and wet and cold in Melbourne, Australia, weather forecast is ..... more rain heading in from the south, followed by rain in the morning, this should ease nicely into dark and stormy weather patterns for the next evening and temperatures dropping to new record averages smile oh and apparently we will have some rain too !

6. flounderingsahm profile image73
    flounderingsahmposted 6 years ago

Good morning everyone!  8:20AM here in Pennsylvania.  Another HOT and HUMID day is in store for us today, with possible relief tonight.  Can't wait for the thunderstorms!  I hope everyone has a great day!

7. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Good afternoon - almost 3pm on another hot sunny day here in S. Spain. 82F no breeze - a bit uncomfortable but nowhere near as bad as it's going to get when summer kicks in for real.

8. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Am I tuned in to the global weather channel or what? Good morning from the Buckeye state to all. I live another day!