jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to setup ebay in hubpages?

1. maruthirp profile image61
    maruthirpposted 6 years ago

First of all i should say that i dont know how to use ebay and dont know how to earn via ebay. I even dont have an account with ebay. How to setup account with ebay and set it up in hubpages?

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go set up your own website on your own hosting account, spend 6 months adding decent content and promoting it. Then apply for an ebay account using that website instead of hubpages. Ebay will not accept hubpages as your website.

1. Neil Ashworth profile image61
        Neil Ashworthposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good advice Mark - there are a few things you can do to help with EPN approval;

1. Buy your domain over 2-5 years, as one year domain ownership is looked on less favorably and make sure to complete all the required WHOIS data correctly.
        2. Remove any other affiliate links from your site.
        3. Keep your site within a specific niche.

There are companies out there who will set up a site for a few hundred dollars to enable you to get eBay approval, although this is an expensive route to take and you'd want to be committed to building an income in this way before googling the term "how to get eBay partner approval".

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

If you're from Asia then chances of your application getting approved from ebay are very slim. No matter how successful and high traffic your site is.