jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Making Money Online!

1. Emma Grimes profile image59
    Emma Grimesposted 6 years ago

ok so im putting some serious effort into trying to make a living online. so far i have made just over 200 dollars. Not that much i know! but ill continue to try.. but im just wondering do any of your brainy geniuses out there have any tips for someone trying to make money through article marketing, both selling products from amazon and clickbank?? Any replies or helpful comments greatly appreciated smile xx

1. 61
      hamilton505posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess being consistent with your articles submitting 2 to 3 a day, also creating more traffic back to your hubpage.blog. Getting Adsense and earning from your clicks.

2. 0
      seo in a nutshellposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hi Emma

I have found that a well written hub is sometimes the only article marketing you need to do. they rank well and it is a very nice way to soft sell.

choose the right keywords for your titles and you will get the traffic.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Emma, this forum is full of threads that talk about making money online, and there are many dozen Hubs that provide info as well.  All you have to do it take a little time and use the search box.

3. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Relach is spot on!  Use that search box, its an invaluable tool smile

1. harrist profile image60
      harristposted 6 years ago in reply to this

if you already make 200$ at hubpages why don't you create more hubs so you can get 1000$ a month and make your own e book and become clickbank vendor :-) with my idea I am sure you'll get more than 1000 a month anyway its good for long term investment because the idea is not about selling your clickbank instead build your own potential costumer so you can sell more CJ an CB product, offer them free reports and next month after you get the list I.e your fans , slow and easy  try to offering them more CJ and CB products, even it sound pathetic, but you know what ! every Guru's always do the same just like what I said above, and the fact is they making money from doing it, that's the fact :-)

4. brettb profile image70
    brettbposted 6 years ago

Go to the WarriorForum.com and join the war room - it's the best investment you'll ever make.