jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Confusing hub scores

1. revortay1 profile image76
    revortay1posted 6 years ago

I posted A hub two days ago and the hub score is down to 43 and I have only received 15 views so far. I wouldn't have too much of a problem with this if I hadn't published another hub yesterday and it is currently up to a hub score of 57 with a mere 8 views? Any body know whats up with this?

And on a side note all of my hubs seem to start out receiving around 20-30 hits the first day they are published then proceed to drop to 0 the next few days?

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes the hub scores move down and then shoot up, other times it could be because the topic has been used many times or you could have over-stuffed your keywords. There are a few reasons and there will also be times when not a single soul may read the hub. Try linking your hub based on the suggested links button with other hubs, that seems to aid in pulling your score up.
      Try not to worry to much about the scores just keep writing quality hubs and have patience. smile

1. revortay1 profile image76
        revortay1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much! it didn't even occur to me that the hub was about one of the most hubbed about subjects. Thanks a lot!

2. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 6 years ago

I agree with AEvans and other hubbers whos advice is to be patient, not to worry and continue to write high quality hubs. That seems to be the one thing that everyone agrees with.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

A lot more goes into HubScores than just views.