jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

New hubber.

1. magga profile image61
    maggaposted 8 years ago

Hello.
    I am new. I just wrote my first hub, it is not a good one. But I am hoping to get some advice and help here. smile
    My English is not my first language so..  don't kill me for my mistakes. (Hides in corner)

I just published my first hub about 15 mintutes ago. Or... I think so, I am a computer retard, so we will see.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Don't party too much, you might write a hub about something no one should know about you.   (^.^)

P.s. I like the word hub, it has this feeling of "family" in it.
    Or maybe I am just crazy.

2. Angela Harris profile image73
    Angela Harrisposted 8 years ago

Welcome, magga. Hubpages is a family type of online community, as you will find out. Most people here are very supportive of each other.
    I will check out your hub. It is probably better than you think.

3. Angela Harris profile image73
    Angela Harrisposted 8 years ago

I just read your hub, Magga. Your English is better than some native speakers! I enjoyed reading your hub and I wish you and your loved one the best.

1. magga profile image61
      maggaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.
      It was one of the best compliments I have recieved. I appreciated it a lot!

4. magga profile image61
    maggaposted 8 years ago

I am sure not.
    With my lack of English skills I am sure. (I had to rephrase a lot because I didn't know how to spell some words or say certain things)

But I will take more time to do my next one. After reading some other hubs here I found out that I needed to step up a bit. smile

And thank you.

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Yeah, hubs and hugs are pretty close smile

Welcome to Hugpages big_smile

6. Shirley Anderson profile image86
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

Welcome, Magga.  I haven't had a chance to read your hub yet, but if Angela says it's good, well then it is.  She has good judgement and experience, so you can trust that.

And yes, this is a happy hubber family.  I think you'll like it here, a lot.

Looking forward to reading your work.  See ya round the hubs.
    Shirley
    smile

7. donnaleemason profile image73
    donnaleemasonposted 8 years ago

Welcome to the family Magga.
    It was a heartfelt and lovely first hub. Hopefully the first of many.
    Donna

8. magga profile image61
    maggaposted 8 years ago

I am so slow.
    Thank you all.

I have already started writing 2 new and have loads of ideas for other ones!

Your words have helped me a lot. smile

working