jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I added a poll and it doesn't work...why not?

1. Lifeallstar1 profile image61
    Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago

I added the poll and it asked to test it out, so I did and I can't get it to go back to the questions again. I even deleted it and started again and it is stuck. WTF?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The poll is working just fine.  Once you take the poll yourself, it will only ever show the responses.  You'll never get it to go back to the question view.  Only people who haven't taken it yet see the question view.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Relache - I'm not sure what you're referring to. Any time I view a hub with a poll or quiz, it always gives me the option of either voting or seeing the results. Once I see the results I can go back and vote if I wish. It also lets me register more than one vote. Quizes give an option to retake the quiz at the end.

Lifeallstar1 - I'm not aware of a test button for polls. Simply put your question, then the options to click and then click "Save" on the capsule. You should then have the question and answers displayed with the option to select and submit one answer. What do you mean by stuck?

1. Lifeallstar1 profile image61
        Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm seeing what Relache is describing so i do not know if i will always see that now but others won't? It looks like how it looks once you voted but no back button. I know what you mean by that button because i saw it at first when it said you could look at poll results without voting and then go back to vote, but i only see it open as a vote.

When I use it on others site i see it just fine so maybe it is supposed to be as relache is saying unless you put a poll in your hub before and saw it looking normal after you vote? If not, they I'll wait and see. but thanks, both of you. I really appreciate the response and hope it's working.