jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

A HubSpace community hub

1. Constant Walker profile image60
    Constant Walkerposted 9 years ago

I've published a hub titled "A Day In The Life Of A Typical... Oregon American". I've written it in the hope that other Hubbers, from America and all over the world, will do the same, so we can laugh at how similar we are, and better understand our defferences.

If you are interested in taking this up with me, please use the title "A Day In The Life Of A Typical..." and insert where you're from so we can all easily find it.

Thank you. Hope to see many published soon!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Day-In-The-Li … n-American

2. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 9 years ago

This is an interesting concept and it will be interesting to see where it goes.

Constant Walkerposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Are you going to write one, or just "see where it goes"? ; )

3. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 9 years ago

I am a little introverted, so I do not know how much of my life I am willing to share on a hub like that.  However, I do include some of my experiences intertwined in my hubs.  I really enjoyed reading yours.

Constant Walkerposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're missing the point, and no one said you have to share EVERYTHING. Just your typical day, some pictures of your community, Ho-hum stuff like that would be fascinating to someone from another country... and more importantly, inspire them to do the same.

4. profile image0
    MOmmagusposted 9 years ago

I on it, walker, just as soon as I get my digital camera out of the pawn shop, lol.

working