jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Ads Disabled on my Best Hub

1. MoragCampbell profile image82
    MoragCampbellposted 6 years ago

I wrote several hours ago to team but not received a reply yet...I wouldn't mind, but it's my best earner and I am losing money now. Please can Maddie or someone look at it for me? I don't think it breaks TOS but it's been caught in the filter.

2. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

I've got ads disabled on one of my hubs too. Supposedly, the content of the hub has something to do with it. I can hardly see why....it's a medical type hub; but it's about a genital/vaginal disorder. Nonsexual in nature. Whatever.....

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Donotfear,this has been discussed so many times.  The Adsense (and HubPages) filters are robots and can't judge context.   Google Adsense prohibits all kinds of sexual advice, even serious advice, so anything that uses words relating to "naughty bits" is bound to get caught in the filter.

Email HP and ask them to review it.

3. MoragCampbell profile image82
    MoragCampbellposted 6 years ago

Thanks Hubstaff smile Ads have been returned now. There was a reference on the hub to a term that wasn't acceptable and that has now been changed and the ad ban lifted.
    I wish there was a list somewhere of unacceptable words.
    Donotfear, have you emailed hubteam? Medical hubs are usually permitted through after review.