jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

2nd Picture in Hub is the Hub Pic

1. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Out of curiosity, how is the second picture in my last hub the default picture that shows on my profile?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

An image has to be at least 80 pixels high and 80 pixels wide before it will be used as the thumbnail.

1. Lifeallstar1 profile image60
        Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

do you mean that a pic u wanted changed on you without your doing? and replaced it with your profile pic?

2. Whitney05 profile image64
        Whitney05posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Gotcha. Thanks Maddie

Lifeallstar1, I have 2 pictures in the hub. Generally, the first picture shows as the default picture with a few lines from the hub or a summary you've written. The second picture, in this case is the default picture showing.

1. Lifeallstar1 profile image60
          Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I looked at a few of them. It looks like it has to do with size. Or put in as a logo and not as a picture, meaning you didn't use a picture capsule to upload and just cut and paste into the text box. Doubt it and do not even know if it would pick up on that. I'm not used to the capsules, although they are easy to use, just different.

Looking by your experience vs. mine on here LOL (you have a great library of hubs and a ton of followers...I'm not even close) plus Maddie's experience, obviously, I would listen to that advice. You both are very experienced and well...I'm not but I try to help, if I can. LOL.

I did notice an older one or should I say, another one, that was the same way. Not sure of the date on it since I was skimming through to see what you meant but maybe you did it like that on purpose. The picture on it was very beautiful! I'll have to go back and look at them, but this time just to read your hubs. I didn't have a chance before. Thanks for posting though, it gave me another great find!

working