jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Who wants to go to the Magic Kingdom?

1. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

Hopefully, there are not too many sharp corners where you are and you and I and all these others who invisibly inhabit this cyber world can trip around being pranky and giggling at flesh, etc. without fear of cops or mothers. 

How about it?  First, I have this purple bean bag and we could play some music and march around it and when the music stops see who ends up actually in the bean bag.  Ready, get set

GO!

and then what will we do?

1. WizardOfOz profile image60
      WizardOfOzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

@Cory Doctorow.

2. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

Funny you show up here, now, I just made a comment on the shadow people thread -  I just sent a ghost friend toward you, to prove they exist.  But I don't know for sure how long it will take him to get there.  He is very unique, not scarey at all, and your description later when he appears to you, will confirm that you really saw him.

3. WizardOfOz profile image60
    WizardOfOzposted 6 years ago

I'm not a very visual person.  More tactile and auditory/

1. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

still, he is very distinctive, and he'll let you know I sent him! You won't have to see him, but he'll let you know!  This will be interesting, because I have often wondered if some people are just not receptive, this is not scientific, but a good way to find out.

1. WizardOfOz profile image60
        WizardOfOzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I read your OP.  P.S. I didn't recognize you at first.  I remember you.  I went by another name.

4. WizardOfOz profile image60
    WizardOfOzposted 6 years ago

I will let you know if I see anything.

5. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

What needs to be smoked for this magic kingdom???

working