jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)

I have enabled Kontera Ads on all my Hubs but I can't see any ads.

1. LasanthaW profile image77
    LasanthaWposted 6 years ago

Although I have enabled Kontera Ads on all my Hubs, I cannot see any Kontera ad on any of my hub. I visited my account page on Kontera's web site and everything is perfect according to my knowledge.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you check when you were logged out? That is the only time you will see them on HubPages.

LasanthaWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah. I logged out from my account and checked. They are not appearing.

1. skmania1 profile image59
          skmania1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

they will not appear while you sign in....please sign out and view back.

2. mailxpress profile image78
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi,
      Yes, you need to sign out, visit one of your Hubs and then you will see the Kontera Ads.

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They're only visible when not logged into hubpages - and can also take up to 24 hours to start showing after you enable Kontera.

If it's working you'll start seeing page impressions and clicks listed when you sign into Kontera.

3. gskyleadgen profile image60
      gskyleadgenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am sure everything will work out fine there are many hubbers that will help you out.

4. David 470 profile image85
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can not see any ads from kontera unless you are logged out. Look and see if their there when logged out.

2. thisisoli profile image62
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Sometimes it takes a while for Kontera to find appropriate keywords in your text and there are other issues.

3. annmeadows profile image60
    annmeadowsposted 6 years ago

Kontera is a pain

1. thisisoli profile image62
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Works for some people though smile

2. LasanthaW profile image77

Why do you say that it is a pain?

4. LasanthaW profile image77
    LasanthaWposted 6 years ago

My kontera ads are not appearing even when I have signed out from my account. I have enabled Kontera on all my hubs but nothing is there. That's why I am worried.

1. cohenj88 profile image61
      cohenj88posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi LasanthaW,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. I just checked out your hubs and you are getting Kontera ads, including premium ones from such advertisers HP and Bloomberg Businessweek:  http://hubpages.com/hub/Computer-Aided- … ufacturing

However, you might not be seeing them because our ads are geo-targeted, and we have probably have less ad inventory for Sri Lanka specifically. However, people from all over the world are still seeing your ads and you're still generated revenue from their ad clicks. 

Hope that helps smile

- Jonathan Cohen
      Kontera Community Manager

Thanks Jonathan for your comments and clarifications.

5. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

You know that Kontera "ads" pop up when you mouse across the blue (or maybe they are green) words with the double underscore, right? 

Also, did you get rejected by AdSense?  You may want to read this thread. I abandoned Kontera, and am still trying to recover AdSense-wise. 

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/41099

1. cohenj88 profile image61
      cohenj88posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi rmcrayne,

Because Kontera and AdSense are displayed in completely different areas of a webpage, they don't effective each other's ad click, and are completely compatible.

If they weren't AdSense, which tends to have a very strict Terms of Service, wouldn't be okay with you using In-Text ads at the same time as AdSense and they are okay with it. AdSense isn't going to allow anything that negatively affects their own bottom line smile

- Jonathan

working