jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I have a comment, where is it?

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I just went back to the site, as see where 5 minutes ago a nonregistered user posted a comment to a hub of mine. The hubtivity, says xxx posted this comment to the hub xxx.

The comment doesn't show on my hub or in my comments. I searched the name that was used, to see if I missed it, and the name the comment was posted with wasn't found on the page of the hub.

I figure if it was deleted the last time, I came to the page, the hubtivity would say something about an unapproved comment posted to xxx, and if I did approve it, it would say this approved comment. The hubtivity just says, this comment, yet I can't find it.

2. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

I just visited four of your latest and no comment capsules are apparent, all gone.

3. leeberttea profile image60
    leebertteaposted 6 years ago

I have a comment too, but sometimes it's just better to keep them to yourself.

4. 0
    Non-offensiveUserposted 6 years ago

Don't feel bad, I don't have any comments either....

5. Anne Pettit profile image82
    Anne Pettitposted 6 years ago

I cannot approve or post a comment.  I cannot edit a hub, and I cannot get to my stats.

6. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Comments from known spammers get filtered out by the system before the Hubber even gets the chance to see them. They still appear in Hubtivity, but the comment is not available for viewing or moderation. This is certainly the case with registered users, and likely there's a way to do the same for unregistered users as well (identified by their IP address).

7. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I don't have comment capsules on all of my hubs. The hub that had the comment, has a capsule.

Website Examiner,
    Typically, you can still see the comment when hubpages system marks it as spam. You can go to the hub or you can check the spam scroll bar in the comment for moderation page.

Non-offensiveUser, I get plenty of daily comments, this one I just can't see.