jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

rise then fall?

1. revortay1 profile image77
    revortay1posted 6 years ago

It seams for all of my hubs that the day that I post them they get around 20-40 views then like clock work they fall to 1-5 a day from there out? Any explanation or tips on what I can make better?

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

To start off, let's try to get you straightened out and on a solid path forward.

Why are you at HubPages? Just to write or Earn money?

By knowing which one you are here for, determines how you go forward with your writing. The avenues are different for each.

To begin; the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum is where you can get critics for your work. The advice given is going to be about earning money and what is best for your hubs. You can post(unofficially) 4 links(max) and ask for reviews.

You have opened a forum thread, but posted no links for review. No one within the community is going to check out ALL your hubs and for you to expect someone to do so, is a bit ignorant on your part(no offense intend, common-sense must prevail).

There are good reasons for why your views jump, then drop off. And, one of those reasons is that when you publish a hub it is displayed on the FEED and people see it. And, another is that when the daily newsletter is published, your followers get an update about your latest published hubs.

Please realize: there are about 100-200 people actively in the forum community, but there are over 1,000,000 members. Many use the FEED to find things to read, so your hubs mostly get people from the FEED running.

I'm going to provide you some recommended reading hubs from a couple of excellent writers. Please do read them.

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

3. revortay1 profile image77

Thank you very much:] I believe that it is both however more on the money side. But seeing as I haven't made a cent yet we will see! Thank you very much though!

4. revortay1 profile image77

I meant to post this reply on my first post however my internet is being quite glitchy at the moment so I will post it hear. I understand what you are saying so I would like to ask if any one could check out my hub bellow and see if I could make some improvements.

5. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The hub looks great and seems to meet standards. However, I think you need to redo your Amazon links. You have a lot of spaces where it says "no Amazon results found".

You might consider using the other option of the capsule instead of using keywords.

To do so, you must click onto Amazon, locate the product you want and then copy the URL(make sure your Amazon affiliate code is in the link- look at it to URL to see), and then paste it into the space need in the capsule.

When you ask it to save, it will change the code to an Amazon code, embedding your code and making the product available.

Hope that helped. If you need more help, check out Darkside Capsule Hub, which I provided in the links above in my first post.

1. revortay1 profile image77
      revortay1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks a bunch! I have been reading through most of them:] also I will be sure to go through my amazon links and fix that. Thank you for the tips!

1. Cagsil profile image83
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile