jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hey, I'm still alive and well. Just MIA for a while!

1. Wendi M profile image83
    Wendi Mposted 6 years ago

I've been in the process of moving from one side of NH to the other, along with traveling to TX and FL to visit family.

I'm very much looking forward to getting my regular pc hooked up and doing some writing again.

Just wanted to say "I miss all of my HP friends."  And I'm looking forward to spending more time back on Hubpages.

Wendi

2. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Welcome back!

I hope your move and traveling went well.  (How was the weather down South?) I also hope you haven't suffered HubPages Withdrawal too badly.

Wendi Mposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Aficionada.

The weather in the "Hill Country" of Texas was surprisingly humid, but it was a nice change from the damp and cooler stuff we were getting in New England.

3. lorlie6 profile image85
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Hey, hey Wendi!!!
    You've been sorely missed, my friend.  I hope you've settled for a while.
    Looking forward to some more of your hubs, girl!

Thank you Laurel.

Not quite settled yet.  We're still traveling an hour (each way) daily to move stuff and clean up the old house.

I am exhausted and can't wait for this to be over with.  The plus side is that our new home is absolutely beautiful and serene....so life is still good!

4. Rafini profile image86
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Hi, don't know if we met before.  I'm Rafini, no not my real name and not my real pic either.  lol  But it's a name I like and an avatar that represents the image I want. big_smile

Nice to meet you Rafini.  I like the name and avatar you chose also.

Wendi

working