jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Can I Interlink Hubs And Squdoo Lenses?

1. nanospeck profile image72
    nanospeckposted 6 years ago

I am starving for some backlinks and thought of writing similar articles about my hubs in into squdoo also and then interlink them to improve my page rank? Is it worth? Are Hub and Lens rivals or something? Will it improve my ranking and traffic?

1. Henry S. profile image81
      Henry S.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am sure that you can interlink the two, but I don't think that it will give a drastic improvement in ranking and traffic. Interlinking (also known as a link exchange) is good, but not as good as one way links in my opinion. As far as lens and hub being rivals, I think they are competitors but they don't restrict you from linking to each other.

2. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Make sure content is quality and unique.  Remember you can only use two links per external sites like Squidoo.  Understand the difference between PageRank and SERP's:

Page Rank Vs SERP - Search Engine Results Position

Just to be clear..."PageRank" doesn't mean what position a link is given in search engine results. So if you Google the phrase "dog grooming", the order of the results returned is called "SERP" - Search Engine Results Position - not "PageRank". But a page with PR1 can be listed higher in Google results page (SERP) than a PR8 page if it matches other criteria in a manner that Google deems "better".

Hope this helps smile

3. sunforged profile image67
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that is an excellent and powerful method ..often termed Bum marketing.

I would suggest Infobarrels as being a bettere site to start linking towards your hubs then squidoo though.

eventually you should use all the possible sites though

4. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sure, just don't overdo it for any one url or you will get penalised.