jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

To Rate or Not To Rate...That is the question...

1. Catherine Behan profile image36
    Catherine Behanposted 8 years ago

Hi there fellow hubbers,

Let's unite and commit to rating the hubs that we read!!  I for one get carried away linking from hub to hub and I forget to rate what I read.  I love this community and I appreciate the ideas and great writing I am reading!

I set the intention to rate, rate, rate!

How about you!

1. Dorsi profile image92
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It is sometimes easy to forget to click that rating button, so when I read now I make a concious effort everytime to rate. I think that the button is so sublime you almost don't even see it sometimes. I'm not sure it's meant to be like that but I wish it jumped out a little more at me.

1. Catherine Behan profile image36
        Catherine Behanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I agree, Dorsi, it is such an itty bitty button, that is why I want to commit myself to finding it!

2. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

Great idea, Catherine.  I always leave a comment (unless it appears spammy), but I seldom remember to click the little green thumbs up button.

I shall attempt to be more consciencious.  Oh man, did I ever spell that wrong!

3. Bob Ewing profile image63
    Bob Ewingposted 8 years ago

I try and rate the hubs I like,

4. caspar profile image81
    casparposted 8 years ago

I worry sometimes I revisit a hub and give it a thumbs up for the second or third time...is that OK?  I wish it was like Digg and you knew when you'd already dugg or thumbed it up.