jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how i increase trafiic on my hubs

1. m4mohsin profile image62
    m4mohsinposted 6 years ago

any one tell me how i increase my traffic on hubs check my hubs plzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Ohma profile image83
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Sweety traffic takes time.
    You have been here 2 days and have 2 hubs. Relax, read, there are a number of very good hubs on the subject of how to promote hubs and drive traffic you can find them by searching for them.
    Welcome to HubPages.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

Just to let you know it is against the rules to self-promote(check out my hubs plzzzzzz).

As for telling you how to increase your traffic, I would suggest you use the search feature on HubPages and look through the hubs concerning traffic.

Starting in the forum is a pretty good way to get some traffic.

I'll leave you with a few hubs to read: (not all concerning traffic, but writing and using HubPages)

Frogdropping: She wrote a couple of excellent hubs for beginners.

Darkside: Huge help with regards to using HubPages also.

Sunforged is great too.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Writing-for-mon … nt-revenue
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Website-Tra … -earn-from

Relache helps also.

So, enjoy.

4. CYBERSUPE profile image62
    CYBERSUPEposted 6 years ago

WOW! Am I glad I stopped by this forum. I am in need of traffic as well and cagsil sharred his knowledge with us which I think is a great service to we new hubbers.  Thank You so much cagsil.

5. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I hate to say this again (I just had the same feedback in another thread), but you need to start by getting a better grasp of the English language. I have read both of your hubs and don't really understand either of them. (Of the two, though, your Facebook hub was more readable, but way too short.) Here are a few examples from your hubs that make no sense, and that will hurt you in the long run:

"A survey line well rounded, shapely and firm the bust of a woman gives her further attraction and symbol of a woman’s youthful beauty."

"With the passing of youth, collapses into the chest, but if it starts to happen when a woman is young, the instant notice on this issue to reduce and even eradicate the defects."

And my personal favorite:

"The sinuses are the most attractive part of the body of a woman."