jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Feedback, critisism, praise, opinions, etc.

1. 0
    EnglishMposted 6 years ago

Acting on Maddie Ruud's description of what this forum is for, I would love to hear from you about my hub:

1. 0
      EnglishMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oops! I meant criticism.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages.

On your hub-

(a) It is too short - a quality hub is more than 600 words(min.)
    (b) The topic is interesting, but you hurt yourself without a comment box for the expression you ask for? Makes no sense.
    (c) SEO techniques, such as keywords/tags, should be about 9-15 keywords/tags.

Yes, I realize it told you that you required only two to publish the hub, but more relevant keywords/tags help with more traffic from Search Engines.

I just hope you are prepared for the comments you will receive. Other than that, have a great day. smile

1. 0

Thanks for the response, Cagsil. All is duly noted. I regard the absence of a comment box a filtering mechanism. Have a good day also.

1. Cagsil profile image84
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A filtering mechanism?

You cannot ask for someone's feedback/criticism/praise or opinion and then not give them a way to give you what you asked for.

If anything, it will be seen as deceptive, and you will filter out a poor message to your reader.

Just another thought. smile

1. 0

Thanks, Cagsil. I'm getting what I hoped for though... your thoughts, for one.

3. Shadesbreath profile image88
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

It's a bit short and needs a comments module like Cags said.   The theories are entertaining though, and the writing is fine.  Would have liked to see something more substantive worked in to support the claims a little rather than getting only creative speculation.  It seems incomplete that way.  Given that it doesn't have a comments capsule, it seems as if it is unwilling to stand by its claims and is really just meant to be a funnel to the other website linked at the bottom.  Readers might feel used or cheated with so little meat to chew on for their courtesy of haven given THIS article a read.

1. 0

You're absolutely right, Shadesbreath. It is a link to my four-part hub. I thought it was worth the risk. You have been kind enough to respond, and that's all I'm asking for.