jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. mymagicview profile image52
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

Yesterday I got <do not post CTR statistics for AdSense; a violation of their TOS> earning with very low CPM $0.49. I am getting so many clicks of $0.01. Is there any way to increase the rate of clicks!?

Filtering ads may be the option. But how do I know that the same ad I am viewing on my hub is paying me low!? or the same ad is on the page of my reader!? So I don't know that which ad I have filter!?

Is there any way or tool to increase my CPM

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Excuse me, I don't want to seem out of place, but you might want to be a bit more careful with regards as to what you talk about with Adsense and earnings.

There is a rule about not discussing certain things about Adsense in public forums or with people in public in general. And, I am pretty sure what you opened this thread to talk about is one of those things that could bring about the closing of your account.

Just a thought. I highly suggest you re-read your TOS for Adsense and HubPages. smile

2. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Since we don't have total control over placement and appearance of ads on HubPages, the best thing you can do is to bring targeted organic search engine traffic to your hubs and select higher paying keywords for your topics.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
      Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

There are a lot of articles on generating traffic right here on HP too big_smile use the search bar.

4. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago

You also might want to check on your acronyms, CPM refers to earnings on page impressions not earnings on clicks.

When it comes to increasing click earnings, you just need to change the content on your sites, and increase page value.