jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

link on text box not working

1. len7288 profile image47
    len7288posted 9 years ago

I've been trying to put a link on the text box..but whenever I click the chain icon and put there the link and update it nothing is happening.

I hope to get a reply soon.

Thanks.

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Okay, so I'm not having a problem with links, but the text box is a bit screwy.  Sometimes it saves the text I add, sometimes it doesn't.  Today is the first time I've ever had problems with it.

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

We recently upgraded the text box.  Tom is taking a look at it to see if we broke something.

4. spacebull profile image61
    spacebullposted 9 years ago

It very often crashes my Firefox (newest version). It crashes when I use the spellchecker.

5. Tom Schirmer profile image61
    Tom Schirmerposted 9 years ago

Okay, we have a fix in place for the problem with updating text boxes.  Paul just pushed it out, please let me know if the problem continues.

Len:  This may or may not fix your problem.  If you still can't create links, let us know and I'll investigate further.

As an aside, we've also noticed that pasting text into a text box on firefox seems to lose any HTML formatting -- so if you want to paste HTML, you may want to use IE for now.

6. len7288 profile image47
    len7288posted 9 years ago

I can't still put a link on the  textbox. Maybe i'm doing it wrong can u tell me the procedure..

7. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

What browser are you using?

working