Yahoo Traffic...where oh, where has it gone?

1. Michael Willis profile image79
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

When I first started with HP a year ago, I quickly received traffic from Yahoo and it continues for several months. After my first 4 months (I believe it was) I was receiving about 70-80% of traffic from Yahoo and it seemed nothing from Google, Bing, etc.

Then all of a sudden the Google traffic took over and Yahoo disappeared immediately! It has been that way since. Does anyone know if their is some sort of "If Google traffic, no yahoo traffic" or vice versa going on?  LOL

It just seemed odd that when I finally broke into the google SEO, that the yahoo disappeared. Has Yahoo made a change that I do not know about? Anyone know how to retrieve Yahoo traffic without hurting the Google traffic?   I am pleased with Google, big time, just would like yahoo to go along with it.

2. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Actually Yahoo and bing are merging and will come out with a shiny new SE soon. I'm looking forward to it, as I think my sites will do well with it. smile

1. Michael Willis profile image79
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok, I have seen a slight increase with Bing recently. Maybe it will get even better with the merge. Thanks.

working