jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

accolades missing

1. dollmaker profile image61
    dollmakerposted 6 years ago

I hope this doesn't sound immature, but I worked hard for my virtual accolade badges and I just noticed that one is gone....I want my badge back (boo hoo)

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no, that doesn't sound immature at all. accolades are there for a reason - to encourage hubbers to participate on this site as well as positively reinforce your efforts. if they weren't important to people they would just hide them or turn them off.

when people reach milestones they should automaticlaly appear in their hubtivity and on their profile, and they don't always, which is annoying.

thanks for mentioning this.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have an accolade that disappears and reappears on it's own. I have no clue why and it hasn't irritated me enough to email the team about it. lol

1. dollmaker profile image61
      dollmakerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A transient accolade (sounds spooky)

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do find it interesting that it happens, but it is not all the important. It would be nice if it just stayed put. lol

3. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 6 years ago

I do not have that many but if one were missing I would be a little bit angry. Glad to hear that they may come and go on occasion.

4. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I think there is one missing on mine too but I don't know which one it is so it doesn't bother me.  What does bother me is that the section doesn't look balanced so I keep wanting to get another accolade hmm

working