jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. KellyG. profile image60
    KellyG.posted 8 years ago

Okay, I signed up for Amazon associates, tried placing the link into my hub page, but cannot do it. Tried using the Amazon box on the right, but the Ctrl C stuff gets trunkated in the url window. Can someone give me step by step directions like "embedding webkinds for dummies".

2. Inspirepub profile image89
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Check the sticky thread for Amazon instructions - you don't paste anything in your Hub, you paste it in your Affiliate Settings under Amazon ...

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

And you thought that the sticky would get rid of questions like these big_smile

1. compu-smart profile image79
        compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think Maddies sticky thread ought to be re-located above where the (Forum: Need Help? Ask here.) is located, with "lots more detailed frequently asked questions links" so it will always be there for people to see:)

just a thought!!

2. Whitney05 profile image70
        Whitney05posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ha. Yea... It blends in with the regular forum threads. It needs to stand out a little more.

1. compu-smart profile image79
          compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Whitney smile I just found out in another topic that it will stay (stick) at the top, and i agree with you..I think an ideal place would be just above where the their is plenty of white space but, Hey!! what do i know!! lol

3. spuds profile image21
    spudsposted 8 years ago

Just use the amazon capsule. Yoiu can search for keywords or specific products using the capsule. No need to paste anything.