jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Mail Shot / Hubber Shot

1. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

I would really like to send all my American Friends/Hubbers a message to wish them a Happy 4th July today, but if I were to email everyone individually, I'd be at my Laptop "until the cows come home."

Maybe, sometime in the near future, we could have a feature where we can send a message to all Followers at the click of a Button.

Anyway, Happy July the 4th to all HP Staff and all Hubbers.

Ps. Thanks for the feature on Home Page. smile

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can already do this.... by writing your message on a hub, then going to 'share' at the bottom, and then 'share with followers' at which point they will all be emailed with a link to the hub.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Just thought I would mention that you can send messages through the feed; whether anyone sees them or not.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

If that feature were available, and a person I'm following started using it, I'd unfollow them pretty fast.

I get enough email already, I don't want frivolous ones about nothing, which are probably designed to promote the person sending them.

1. Rafini profile image81
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you would unfollow somebody because they sent you warm wishes or a kind message??

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It would depend on the message - but if I thought they were just attention-seeking then yes.

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Marisa, you're cold hearted. big_smile big_smile  But sending email like that to a lot of hubbers at once will get one banned from emailing any hubber ever again.

5. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

so lets not do it.  Hi Ralwus how are you. NEXT time you tell me something i am going to believe you, know what i mean

6. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

What did I say? What did I do? Do I even know you, yet? big_smile