jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Views welcome.

1. Ben Peck profile image60
    Ben Peckposted 6 years ago

I have just finished this hub. It is not my normal style or topic, I just pick a topic out of the hat, and had a stab at it.I am sick of poker article's and the whole poker scene. so I am trying new things. I do not plan on following this subject.

Any view will be helpful.

So feel free to release the rain.

http://hubpages.com/hub/DIETING-some-good-advice

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

For SEO purposes it would make much more sense to use the preset formatting options 'Header 2', 'Header 3', for your subtitles.... rather than your current underlined paragraph text.

A photo of some sort will help with internal search results, at current people just get a picture of your face. Do this by breaking your text into two text capsules, and putting the photo adjacent to the second. This way that nice ad block at the top will remain in place.

I don't really understand why you have used an indent, but I suppose that is personal taste.

You can put two Amazon capsules side by side, thus allowing six products in the space that you have used for three. I dont understand why there is a large gap between your text and your amazon capsules.

An RSS feed or news capsule will help prolong the life of your hub. Your title is not keyword optimised (see the Google Keyword Tool), your tagging could be better. I have some links in this hub.....

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Hubpages-AdS … -Disclosed

At the bottom, to two hubs about tagging. One of those hubs, the one by Darkside, will teach you a bit about keywords.

Ben Peckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, that's a lot of good advice, much appreciated. I will get straight on it.
      This advice is good for all hubs yes?

Can I use photos from any royalty free site? Or do I have to purchase them.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have already made the cosmetic changes, and you was spot on, big improvement,

Thanks mate,

1. profile image0

You see those Amazon capsules?

Go to edit your hub, press the right pointing arrow on the bottom Amazon capsule.... and then press the up arrow.... and merge those two capsules together....

If you have no idea what I am talking about, then visit my hub here http://hubpages.com/hub/Kindle-For-iPad-Application

See how my two amazon items are horizontel instead of vertical?

Nice one. hows the photo position?

1. profile image0

It all looks a lot better than it did when you started.

Thanks for all the help Ryan.
                  Just those pesky keywords to get to grips with now.
                  This could take awhile.

3. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I had a look too Ben, and watched it change. I knew you were in good hands! smile Very nicely done Ryankett! smile

working