jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Problem with Comments

1. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I can not approve the comments left on my hubs. I also do not have the section on my profile for latest, best, hot and more, the links are there but the only one working is the more link.

2. akirchner profile image94
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

I had this problem a week or so ago and after many emails back and forth with the team@hubpages, I went and downloaded Mozilla - I haven't had any trouble since.  The team told me it was an internet browser issue?  It is worth a try maybe - unless you've already done that - and if not, then I'd contact them.  That was the specific problem I had though and could not approve my comments!

I also found that I did not have to make Mozilla my default browser, which I was afraid of.  I downloaded it, put a link on my desktop and only use Mozilla when I'm on hubpages - and everything works again. It actually works better than before!

Hope that helps and solves the problem.

1. Wealthmadehealthy profile image60
      Wealthmadehealthyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have used Mozilla Firefox for years and I am unable to create a hub, answer comments, or do anything in here.  I have tried to start a hub five times tonight...Can't do it!!   the comments won't show when I answer a hub...I have tried refreshing the page, and nothing is working.....I started to wonder if hp had been hacked or something??  ?\Silly me, they wouldn't let that happen...maybe I should download the latest firefox browser..????  Kind of upsets me, I had a good hub to write...

1. Froggy213 profile image39
        Froggy213posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Probably just a short glitch--I'm sure they'll get it up soon

1. Wealthmadehealthy profile image60
          Wealthmadehealthyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I certainly hope so....Thanks for replying to my reply and Have a Great 4th!!!

3. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I have been using Mozilla exclusively for months and this is the first time I have encountered this. The thing with my profile page has been going on for 2 days now.

1. Froggy213 profile image39
      Froggy213posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you wrote any of the staff?

1. Ohma profile image80
        Ohmaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I figured it would not do any good until Tue. Holiday weekend and all.

4. Froggy213 profile image39
    Froggy213posted 6 years ago

I would strongly recommend Firefox as your browser--or Opera.
    Internet Explorer has many issues with coding.
    You can download Firefox here:
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html

5. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Not sure if something I did worked or if they fixed it but it is all better now. big_smile

working