jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Receivd the 1st adsense paycheck of my life.....

1. mymagicview profile image51
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

Finally!!! today I received my first adsense check! It took me years to reach that golden figure. At the end of May there are 102.60$ in my adsense account. At the moment, I have already made 25$ of my next adsense payout. So I thing I will receive my next check before the end of December. I know there is a long way to go, as so many hubbers here are earning this much amount of money with their single hub in a day! Now I am looking forward for monthly payouts!!!

Hubpages is like a beautiful dream for me. It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to reach at this step without hubpages. I have never saw the supporting and helping peoples, like here at hubpages. I have learned so many things in hubpages forums. Thanks!!! hubpages and hubbers!!! I have no words at the moment to express your importance in my life!

My hubs are receiving 20000 visitors/ month and this is just impossible without hubpages! Thank you once again!

2. emievil profile image86
    emievilposted 6 years ago

3. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Many congratulations, heres to you reaching monthly payouts as swiftly as possible...

4. chigoiyke profile image60
    chigoiykeposted 6 years ago

Wow I can see how happy you are. Congrats and Enjoy.

5. jstankevicz profile image83
    jstankeviczposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! I remember my first check as something of a surprise - why is Google sending me a check? After that the goal is certainly to shorten the cycle. Your enthusiasm is great to see - best wishes!

6. Good Guy profile image93
    Good Guyposted 6 years ago

That gives me more encouragement to keep going.