Ads display settings

1. vietnamese profile image78
    vietnameseposted 8 years ago

I would like to know if it is possible to change my ads display setting to some thing else. There are four possible setting for this: None, Low, Medium, and High. I currently have it setup (by default I guess) on High. But on some hubs I do not want to display ads at all. I tried to change it, but everything in that setting grayed out.

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago has no outbound links, and I guess also non-controversial, so it's safe to say that it's a non-commercial hub.

To make it a Non-commercial Hubs you untick the box next to "this hub may be considered commercial".

Then the ad setting can be changed from High to None, Low or Medium.

Your can not be set as non-commercial because it has links to a site that you have a vested interest in.

But that's just the opinion of a fellow hubber. One of the staff members will have the last say in what is or isn't deemed as being commercial.

3. vietnamese profile image78
    vietnameseposted 8 years ago

I understand about this, I just want to display Medium or Low ads status on some hubs. But this is not possible. I do understand that I must show ads on commercial hubs. But thanks for the response