jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what if you were to die tonight?

1. captain planet profile image60
    captain planetposted 6 years ago

what if you are going to die today?
    you have only few hours of life. what would be your last wishes? just imagine and  tell.

2. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I'd wish that I could wait a couple more months until my baby could live without me smile. Barring that...I suppose my biggest concern would be for my husband, he is much older than me and expects to die first, so such an event would not bode well for him.

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I think I would do all the stuff I am going to do anyways. I guess if I had loads and loads of money I would want to do something with it but as I don't have loads and loads of money to do stuff with I would still have the same options as I do now. I do try to live each day of my life to its fullest (within the constraints of my bank account and social norms) because no matter what life is to short to waste it, and to precious too.

4. jondav profile image67
    jondavposted 6 years ago

my last wish would probably be to wish that i wasn't going to die.

5. akirchner profile image94
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

I'd probably wish too that I wasn't gonna die - because I have too much left undone - and too many recipes to try still!

But, if I knew I was gonna die, I'd wish that someone, somewhere would get a clue and fix the planet.  Sounds too good to be true but it would be my dying wish to preserve what great gifts we have been given and to rectify some of these travesties that are going on.  I would say a prayer to save the animals, save the people in despair - not necessarily in that order.

I would also say a prayer for all the people I love - for them to know how passionately they were loved and how I would wish for them to remember me by loving people in return and by trying to create a better world - be it within their own home - or in their community.  I would want to 'watch from afar' and see them flourish and bloom.