jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (61 posts)

Ryankett, a golden crown of hubpages.

1. Info Bucket profile image77
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

Not for promoting ryankett, but posting because, i am amazing how he writes, so simply, so deeply, so clearly. The only thing i have to say to my fellow hubbers, DO IT LIKE RYAN++ share your opinion about him.

2. chigoiyke profile image61
    chigoiykeposted 6 years ago

Hell no! *leaves*

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Oh dear.... well I guess I should be flattered, but I really ain't all that.

4. Info Bucket profile image77

Go and read his hubs, you'll say yes,

5. Info Bucket profile image77

I am not tryna flatter you ryan , there's no need of it and i know you'll not fall for this coz......You ARe A SERIOUS PERSON-----JUST JOKING-

6. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I feel a little embarressed, you will find many better hubbers around.... just go to the tab named 'Hubbers' at the top... anybody on the first 30 or more pages is a golden crown of hubpages...

http://hubpages.com/authors/best/

7. Info Bucket profile image77

They are not best for me because, you writes the topics i love, especially football and your quote hubs are also caught my heart. You are from UK, i think London and you'll be a chelsea fan like me, is it?

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No I am from a city called Norwich, and I am a Norwich City fan, although I have been on a plane with the Chelsea squad and it was a great experience.

1. Spacey Gracey profile image74
        Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are kidding? I thought I was married to the only Norwich supporter on the planet. last game I went to was Norwich vs Newcastle (we won smile ) in May 2005 - I was 9 months pregnant.

Mother-in-law is from Norwich - but other than that, I love the city big_smile

2. Joy56 profile image61
        Joy56posted 6 years ago in reply to this

He went to University in Sheffield, he was one of their brightest pupils.

Info Bucketposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you are a big fan of ryan, isnt it?

1. Joy56 profile image61

it is isn't it..... when i saw Nadal lived up the cup at Wimbledon, my thoughts went to our Ryan on Hub Pages, he holds that cup for us isn't it.

Yes it is.

8. Info Bucket profile image77

Oooooh, you are soo lucky to meet chelsea squad, oh god, you are also lucky to be You. Totally you are luckier than me, not just in luck, in everything

9. Info Bucket profile image77

Ryan is in the featured authors list now. Congrats. And a question to you, why did you changed you avatar from that man sitting infront of pc to R??

1. profile image0

I once had a picture of me sitting at a slot machine in Vegas, but that was around a month or more ago.... unless you are letting us in on a little secret there? You wouldn't have seen that if you joined 10 days ago....

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I dunno about you - but she/he/it is freakin' me out. wink

1. Dame Scribe profile image59
          Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

MK lol lol, too cute

2. Info Bucket profile image77

Yes you are right, i have a diff profile, but .............................. i will say about it personally. I will contact you through hub pages. Can I?

1. profile image0

Well actually I don't have the ability to recieved messages through Hubpages, I disabled that function a while ago.

Whats the problem about it ryan?

1. profile image0

Discussing CTR and value of clicks is against the AdSense terms of service and they will ban you for life very soon if you don't remove it. Feel free to ignore me, but you will regret it...

1. Joy56 profile image61

info bucket he just knows everything, i hope you have not got your beady eyes on him, i spotted him first.

2. sunforged profile image74
              sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Unless the hubs is already changed its written in enough of a approximate matter to be ok.

around 400-600 views a day , about 20 clicks a day - no reference to the actual property - just a general reference to Flixya - thats well within bounds. You can see such conversations at adsense's own forums  even threads w/ direct moderation by adsense reps

1. profile image0

Fair enough my bad, I skim read it to be honest, and I am always extra careful.... I never even mention the words 'clicks' or 'CTR' in my hubpages, I guess I am overly cautious... better safe than sorry though!

1. sunforged profile image74

It is wise to not mention those words on pages with your own adsense id - It gives undue attention to the ads on your page.

Which can be a generic TOS violation on its own.

the specific rules about discussing adsense private data are pretty vague - but they do mention "properties" which Iwould see has specific reference to certain ad blocks and there locations at least on a page level

i.e. the top right capsule on my hub about watermelons gets a clickthrough of 89% (that would be a clear violation)

I get a ctr of 10% at Hubpages - I see that as fair game - I get a clickthrough of around 10% - such approximation makes its very safe in my book.

But better safe than sorry - its not often that discussing your earnings will make you more money - perhaps more followers (hubs or blogs), but most will be out to mimic and copy you - so not really the followers one would want

so your right in spirit anyway - I just think if one were to nitpick - teh way IB talked about there earnings is the safest way to do so

I wouldnt risk my adsense to tell people I make $1 a day!

2. Info Bucket profile image77

Ryan, i removed it. That was my best hub, not with an hubscore 100, only 75.

2. Joy56 profile image61

such a shame he removed the thingyo so we cannot get in touch with him, ah but all us girls can just talk about him......

How about a photo for your fans Ryan.  love Brenda xxxx

2. Joy56 profile image61

one of the Chelsea team winked at me, his name was Steve Kember or something like that, he really had eyes for me, i could tell, my husband so jealous he still remembers.  I was a good looking teenager i really was isn't it

How old are you now?

1. Joy56 profile image61

positively ancient, honestly if i told you you would not even believe how ancient i am because i still teenager at heart isn't it....

Say clearly plz........

1. Joy56 profile image61

are you 19

i have to say it through e-mail............

1. Joy56 profile image61

r u Ryanket if so you have your e.mails turned off.

if i were ryan, i will ........................ up in the sky now.

3. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should ask for a larger image of the R so you can make your own ryankett fan t-shirt.

You can wear it while publishing hubs!

1. profile image0

Should I open my own cafepress store? ryankett merchandise? lol

I couldn't think of anything worse... give me the fortune over the fame anyday!

10. rmcrayne profile image93
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

I have been a fan of Ryan for a long time.  I've definitely found his hubs and forum posts very helpful.

11. Info Bucket profile image77

look at Mark's no of followers....3071!!!!!!! with 361 hubs. Nothing to say.

1. profile image0

You have a hubpage, about Flixya, which is very firmly against the terms of service of AdSense and Hubpages. I suggest that you remove it or rewrite it if you are hoping for a long and healthy relationship with AdSense.

12. sunforged profile image74
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I agree, a Golden Crown for Ryan would be well deserved.

1. profile image0

But I don't want to be anything other than a small jewel in a massive crown.... we can all be small jewels in a big crown... that way I don't have to cringe lol

1. sunforged profile image74

nah - Be a tower of london golden crown! lol, modesty and gold dont belong together..go for the biggest sucker info bucket is willing to bestow

2. Joy56 profile image61

we love ryankett.  Remember when you got banned, it was so funny, and i started a thread for you........ that was a lot of lives ago.

Ryan got banned??? For what?

1. Joy56 profile image61

he can be very abusive.  I think when he gets abusive that is when he turns me on the most, he is such an intelligent, rude man, i love him

13. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

this is truly wonderful stuff i just love it.  I know why you changed your profile Ryan, we cannot all be good looking..... it is always nice to see you around, don't know why it just is.  Any idea who the Indian goddess is.

14. Richieb799 profile image61
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I find Ryan's work a great inspiration and he takes great pleasure in helping others

15. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

he always has done, he is brill....... Richie do you mind if i add you to my fave men list......

16. Richieb799 profile image61

Whats happening in this list??

1. Joy56 profile image61

well we are just putting a list together of all men on hubpages, just for a laugh really.

17. myownworld profile image84
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

my my... what do we have going on here?!

(my sympathies to you Ryan!)

1. Joy56 profile image61

just a bit of fun, honestly, who is the indian goddess do you know?????

1. myownworld profile image84
        myownworldposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol... the profile pic is definitely of an indian actress I've seen before, her name slips my mind, the rest, you never know...!

Hansika, Hansika Motwani is her name.

1. Joy56 profile image61

come clean info Bucket you are crazy,

what you mean by clean? and crazy?

18. Richieb799 profile image61

Yeah why not smile

19. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I had to roll my jeans up it was getting quite deep in here for a bit.  LOL

We all enjoy Ryan's hubs, knowledge, and his willingness to share what he knows.

working