jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Call Me Forgetful! :-)

1. pkmcr profile image85
    pkmcrposted 8 years ago

Evening All

Well about 12 months ago I joined HubPages and created a couple of pages about two of my favourite topics.  Then I forgot all about it - yes I know!  How could I?

Well as a result of a comment made by a friend I "rediscovered" HubPages a couple of days ago and have realised what great fun it is and how easy it is to put pages together.

So over the last day or so I have been busy creating some pages and now I am back as a "reconvertee" - that's if there is such a word :-)

So I thought I better pop in and say Hi!

Take care

1. robie2 profile image91
      robie2posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Paul--and welcome back. Just checked your profile and see that you are online business coach,genealogist,and dog fancier-- all my favorites :)can't wait to read  your new hubs.

2. amy jane profile image84
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

Welcome (back) Paul !   It really is  a fun place to be. smile

3. funride profile image78
    funrideposted 8 years ago

Hi Paul, welcome back!

I would like to recommend you to revise your older hubs in order to get them under the "rules" of hubpages (no more than 2 links for the same site, etc.), things have changed a little you know wink.

Have fun!

4. pkmcr profile image85
    pkmcrposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the kind words of welcome which are really appreciated.

I will take a look at the links just in case any of my older hubs have too many of them :-(  I am guessing that doesn't include the RSS Feeds where one can display various posts which each link back?

Take care

5. Inspirepub profile image90
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

That's right - although from something Maddie said I think an RSS feed does count as one single link to that domain.

6. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

The prodigal son has returned!

7. pkmcr profile image85
    pkmcrposted 8 years ago

inspirepub thanks for that :-)

darkside those eyes look strangely familiar ;-)

Take care