jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

adsence question

1. Wbisbill profile image71
    Wbisbillposted 7 years ago

My wife and I work together under the handle "Wbisbill"
    I decided to publish some of my own in a more targeted manner under "Pastor_Walt".  I sed the same adsence account number for both.  Will this affect my revenue with Google?
    When I checked my account with Google - the page impressions do not seem to match.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

You can use the same Adsense account with both HubPages accounts. This will not hurt your revenue. Keep in mind that HubPages gets 40 percent of the ad impressions, you get the 60% - only your share will show up in the Adsense account, and even taking that into account the figures usually do not match up exactly.

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Not sure what you're "matching" but if you're trying to match your pageviews here on HP with your Google Analytics pageviews they will never match for a number of reasons.  For one, HP uses a rolling 24 hr period, Google does not.  HP will include your own pageviews also.  Look for HP to always be a bigger number.  It should work fine that you have more than one HP account as long as they all have the single Adsense account loaded.

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

That was one of the other reasons, what Website Examiner said.

5. Wbisbill profile image71
    Wbisbillposted 7 years ago

Thanks, that clears it for me!

working