jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I dont know how or what is wrong?

1. Respect Ty profile image61
    Respect Typosted 6 years ago

How do I add more content to be published. i'm new to this site, but im very excited to be apart of it. Nothing shows up on my news, amazon, or ebay capsules. What am I doing wrong or need to do? Thanks for the help.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

More content?  I'm not seeing that you've published any content so far.

I second the suggestions that you read the FAQ and pay a visit to the Learning Center.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Welcome. HubPages is not a blog, so the best way to get started is to write some quality hubs (articles). There is a lot for you to learn, try to start out by reading the frequently asked questions and by paying a visit to the learning center.

3. ATC UK profile image60
    ATC UKposted 6 years ago

I haven't written a hub yet, but I know that you can learn a tremendous amount by looking at some of the other hubbers work.

4. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago
  5. Lifeallstar1 profile image61
    Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago

Welcome! Sounds silly but make sure you go to "my accounts" and sign up for Amazon, Adsense and whatever else you are looking to do. Good luck!!

6. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

these challenges you have right now I promise will be easy to understand un a short time.

goof luck having fun learning to create hubs!

1. shazwellyn profile image86
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

'goof luck' is the key phrase here!  Trial and error, make lots of mistakes and learn by them! big_smile