jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (19 posts)

The person who inspired you the most

1. Info Bucket profile image76
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

The person who inspired you the most and influenced your life. Mine is, Murali Sir, my english teacher, who is your's?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

my love , my mentor..she is my inspiration..

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that's exactly what I said about that nude.

1. pisean282311 profile image59
          pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

u r painter or what?..nudes are real inspiration for painter , sculptors..m for that inspiration i like celebrities...smile

2. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

i have to say invictus here on hub pages.  I love the work, and the interaction, i have learned a lot about everything from this hubber.

Info Bucketposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Joy, can you give me your e-mail, i will say everything about me.

3. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

my e.mail is here on hub pages.  Why do you want to e,mail me,

I want to say clearly and deeply who i am.

4. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

My Si Jo  William Marciarelli.   From a young man he taught me honor, respect, and loyalty.  Among some other things!

5. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

the person who inspired me the most was actually my third and fourth grade teacher (same teacher for both grades)

it's because of her I decided I wanted to write and everything positive in my life I can trace back to her influence.

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

I don't remember her name as I was only 14, she was nude and . . .

7. saddlerider1 profile image60
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

Mine was GDW intials of a great man. Writer, actor and poet and man of the world. Met when I was 15 until his passing 20 years ago. May he RIP..he was a genius who inspired me.

1. profile image0
      Pachuca213posted 6 years ago in reply to this

your step dad?

8. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 6 years ago

Mine was my English Teacher, Mr Taylor.  He was an ex journalist and had time for me, when all the other adults thought I was a gigantic pain in the ass.  He regularly gave me tickets for classic plays, encouraged my writing and entered my stuff into competitions.  Most importantly, he told my dad that I had talent and convinced him that I was worth bothering with, which enabled me to go on to college at a time when most kids like me were packed off to a factory job.  Where ever that guy is now, I hope he knows what a difference he made.  Thanks Mr Taylor, you were a brilliant teacher.

9. profile image0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

yes I am, I paint only nudes now when I am inspired.

10. Info Bucket profile image76
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

Everyone have their own........

11. profile image0
    Pachuca213posted 6 years ago

I have two people who equally inspired me and both passed away two weeks from the other in 2002. The first was my step father (Who was the best father any girl could ever ask for) and my fiance' who passed away. They both were the most inspiring people for me to this day.

12. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 6 years ago

The person who inspired me most:
    Mythical personality: In Mahabharatha, the longest story in the world, Bhima, one of the five brothers who fought for justice. When they lost their wife Draupathy in a game, remained silent when she was unrobed in the middle of a king's court, he kept quiet. Then the divine Krishna resued Draupathy. In the war that followed in Kurukshetra (now in Haryana), Bhima and his brothers settled scores by killing all the 100 brothers who betrayed them. The lesson: Act only when your time comes.

Historical personality in 20th century: Adolf Hitler, an orphan who had no bread to eat, went barefoot with a valice to Berlin from Vienna. Acquainted himself with German politics, aroused peoples' passion and came to power like a storm. His 12 year rule saw both war and peace. For 6 years, he prepared Germany for war. For the next 6 years, he took on almost all countries around him. He invaded Russia, the largest country in the world.  His tactical failures made him shoot himself, but his legacy lives even today. The present political setup is his making. No other person has cast such a shadow over world's history.

Among the present personalities: Dr.Manmohan Singh, PM of India, took over power in 2004. By his own magic, he made a great contribution to India's economy and made it a Superpower in the world. His word cannot be overlooked by any leader on any issue. Pakistan's Zardari is yet to see him face to face, unable to invite his wrath.

You have some variety of Personalities. Bhima is the name of strength, Hitler is also known widely for his great achievements. I also  like these two.

working