jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Some body please help me.

1. Info Bucket profile image76
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

My author score is going down, how to increase it?

1. 0
      Richard Stephenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hubpages!  I see you have been on hubpages less than two weeks and have written only five hubs.   Your author score will normally vary from day to day but with a small body of hubs it may vary more dramatically.  Once you have built up a larger body of quality hubs the variations will  probably settle down to a relatively small range.

Others have suggested rightly that reading and commenting on other hubs and participating in forum discussions will also help you maintain and raise your author score.  The more you write and participate in the hubpages community the better your author score will be.

Here's wishing you great success on hubpages.

Info Bucketposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanx a lot stephen. I will try to write more hubs.

2. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1.  Make sure all your Hubs are original content. Anything copied from other sites, even if you wrote it yourself, will damage your score very badly.

2.  Make sure your Hubs are a good length.  Short Hubs with very little content will damage your score.  Aim for at least 400 words.

3.  This is not related to improving your score, but I notice you have a lot of photos on your Hubs and no photographer credits.  Please be aware, all photographs are copyright unless labelled otherwise.  So if you just copy photos off the internet without the permission of the photographer, you are stealing.

Info Bucketposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1. My hubs are not copied and there's no Duplicate sign on my hubs.
        2. Most of them are in the length you said.
        3. I will try to avoid this Marisa.

And i asked this question because, yesterday my authorscore was 77, and its 73 now.

2. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

bribe HP staff

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would have to say, probably reading and commenting on other hubs. It would be the quickest.

You could play in the hubber thread for recommending hubs by other hubbers. Read some of the recommended? smile

4. Info Bucket profile image76
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

Thanx for the info cagsil.

5. How to - Answers profile image86
    How to - Answersposted 6 years ago

My score took a nose dive over the 4th July holiday, but it is starting to climb back up again now.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On July 4th in the States they remember the fight that they had with the British for Independence.

Did you have an ancester that fought with the Redcoats?

If so; that would explain it! lol

6. thisisoli profile image62
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I would definitely recommend writing more hubs to raise that Hubscore.

A Post independance day traffic drop is pretty normal for me, it usually picks up quickly enough though!

working