jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Where Did Yoshi Go?

1. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 6 years ago

I'm right here ... Honest! It's me!

But enough of that ...

I have been away for a bit, but not for any misdeeds or unresolved kindling on the religions forum (do they still light fires there?). As I have said previously, I've been working on a project of my own and it's unexpectedly blossomed. However, I didn't come here to advertise, I came here to let everyone know I was still alive and that I'll be adding to my hubs here soon.

So, all those reports on me being dragged off into the woods by Bigfoot are not true (I got away!), and I have been popping in faithfully to answer mail and to keep up on the daily grind.

Run while ya can, cause Yoshi is working up some chaos again. smile

2. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

LMAO Sweeeeeet!!!!!!! hehe

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

4. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Hello Yoshi! I don't know if you knew but Sunforged is a new daddy too! smile

It is great to see you back on the forums along with KMackey it seems a few have been MIA. smile

5. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 6 years ago

Kmackey: Missed ya, and I'm glad to hear your back too smile

Sunny: Awesome pic! Dang near fell out of my chair! And congrats on the little Sunny. Some sage device ... feed the end that cries and diaper the end opposite to that one. Ah ... if only someone had been there to give my father the same good advice ...

Aevans: Yeah, I sorta set out to build a sandcastle and wound up with a palace that needs constant maintenance. However, I think I can allow Magumbi to fix things up while I sneak away a bit to write a few new hubs. smile

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well that is a grand thing, it is good to see you here and I am sorry about the SandCastle but eventually it will be maintenance free. smile

6. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I wondered the other day where Yoshi was hiding!